Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

"And I'm doing some home repairs trying to make a grand dream come true with a handyman's special house, if you get my drift. Which now has wall damage I need fixed up."

"I didn't say anything. I had experienced the aftermath of death plenty but had never stared it in the face before, and I was struck dumb by the simple mystery of the process. One minute, life had been coursing through August's body, and the next, he was as still and somber as snow....I found it hard to believe that he wouldn't rise up in a minute or two, brush off his trousers, and wink at us all."

2 comments:

  1. I loved The Little Giant of Aberdeen County! Great book!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.