Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend Cooking

bethfishreadsWeekendCooking

I remember my father making barbecue for his ribs on holidays. I remember my mother talking about making mayonaise. I have never heard any one talking about making Tomato Ketchup. At least, not until this book which is on my Kindle. The title of the book is Homemade Tomato Ketchup 30 Delicious Ketchup Recipes by Dan C. Ionescu. The recipes are described as Fast and Easy. I like the words of the author.

'"Cooking is fun and easy when you are using the right recipes."'

I agree with the author.



1 comment:

  1. My association with homemade ketchup is with the movie Meet Me in St. Louis. There's a terrific scene at the beginning about making ketchup. I briefly considered making my own when I switched to a more natural eating style, but then I found a ketchup at Whole Foods that had an ingredient list I liked so I never got around to making my own.

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.