Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2013/07/21/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-197/
Last week I finished Kingdom of Strangers by Zoe Ferarais. Kingdom of Strangers is a mystery. It takes place in Saudi Arabia. The serial crimes involve immigrant women from the Philippines and Asia. It's a good book. I read the title on the O page or in the O magazine. It's the first time I've ever read about a serial killer. I look forward to reading other novels by Zoe Ferarais.
Now I'm reading The Telling Room by Michael Paratiti. The tale takes place in a village in Italy. It's all about the cheese. When a son, Ambrosio, decides to remake the cheese that has come down in his family like a legacy, what happens? Anyway, it's almost like reading a Fantasy. I'm enjoying learning how to really drink wine and also what Italians are like when we're not looking.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.